Mission of the Conference
The Conference’s mission is to bring together professionals in the field,
from research, teaching, practice and policy-making to exchange opinions,
problems and good practice in entrepreneurship to respond to the challenges
of our changing world.
Who should attend
- Doctoral students/students
- Consultants and advisers
General (panel) and specific (in sessions) topics will be discussed during
the Conference. Among them will be:
- Entrepreneurial universities and their answers to the new challenges and
needs of the new enterprises.
- How should universities contribute to entrepreneurial ecosystems in the
new decade, and by what means?
- The practice of entrepreneurship: how to respond to global challenges?
- University actions to support different entrepreneurial groups: Youth,
Women, Family, Seniors, Ethnic Minorities
- Entrepreneurship and the UN's Sustainable Development Goals
- International entrepreneurship
- Arts and creative entrepreneurship
- Corporate entrepreneurship
- Social entrepreneurship
- Innovation and Technology in entrepreneurial activities
- Entrepreneurship facing the challenge of digitalisation
- Entrepreneurship and AI
- Entrepreneurship in support of ecology and a sustainable environment
- Government policies and programmes in support of entrepreneurship
- The impact of funds and financial institutions on entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship education and training in response to the world’s
- Entrepreneurial dimensions of Management, Finance, and Marketing
The above subtopics are indicative. The participants could also prepare
presentations in allied or interdisciplinary areas.
A round table on SMEs’ competitive behaviour in a global business environment
will be organised during the conference.